The first and only American made car to win the World Manufacturer’s Championship for Grand Touring Racecars, the Daytona Coupe transformed American road racing. Originally referred to as the “Daytona Car,” the coupe officially earned its name while being built for the Daytona race.
The Coupe combines innovations of the past, technology from the future and captivating style to deliver a new generation of classic muscle.
The Shelby Cobra CSX9000 Series was originally referred to as the “Daytona Car,” the coupe officially earned its name competing in that legendary Daytona Race. These cars are world class touring vehicles. Refinements include standard air conditioners, power steering, power windows and central locking system. The Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe combines luxury with racing tradition. It is recorded in the Shelby Registry with a CSX serial number and Shelby signed MSO. Available in fiberglass or aluminum.
Daytona Coupe Standard Equipment
- A complete factory assembled rolling chassis.
- Vinylestere and glass composite body.
- Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
- Fully independent front and rear suspension.
- Tubular space frame constructed of mild steel.
- Limited slip differential.
- Coil over progressive shocks & springs.
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes, power assisted calipers.
- Power assisted rack and pinion steering.
- Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
- Oil cooler and braided lines.
- 20 gallon stainless steel fuel tank.
- Side exit headers and side pipes.
- Custom air conditioning system.
- 18″ cast Alloy wheels.
- Tinted front, side and rear windows.
- Stewart Warner electronic gauges.
- Remote door locks and immobilizer system.
- Black leather and Alcantra interior.
- Eligible for the Shelby American Automobile Club owners registry.
- Genuine Shelby CSX9000 chassis.
- Designed by original designers Peter Brock and Bob Negstad.
Shelby®, Cobra® shape and design (trade dress) of the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe are the registered trademarks of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc, and are used under license.
All models delivered in Australia are ADR compliant. You can read more about Australian Design Rules national standards for vehicle safety here.